Google AdWords is the online advertising service by Google that places your adverts at the top, bottom results Google displays for a particular search query. You pay only for the clicks your adverts generate – this is also known as CPC advertising (Cost-Per-Click).
Adwords also includes the Google Display Network, which allows you to place ads on other websites that are relevant to what you’re selling.
I'm a PPC specialist (Pay-Per-Click) and a Google Adwords Certified Professional and can help you learning google Adwords and develop a wonderful career with practical experience.
Join our Google AdWords certification course and become proficient in all aspects of Google AdWords and other forms of paid advertisement. With this Google AdWords training, you can develop and execute your very own AdWords campaign.
What are the objectives of the Google Adwords course?
The Google Adwords certification course from us trains you to become a complete Google advertising professional.
With this complete Google Adwords training, participants can understand significant aspects of Google advertising network like Search, Display, Mobile, and Video.
After taking this course, you can form and execute Google PPC campaigns and design strategies to make the most of them.
With our Google Adwords certification training, you get exam-ready for the Google AdWords professional certifications. Master the practical knowledge required to be a successful paid marketing professional.
Google AdWords Fundamentals
- 1. Introduction to AdWords
- 2. Account Structure
- 3. Keywords and Match Types
- 4. Creating Text and Search Ads
- 5. Ad Extensions
- 6. Display Ads
- 7. Display Targeting
- 8. Campaign Type and Settings
- 9. Bidding and Bid Modifiers
- 10. Quality Score
- 11. AdWords Reports
- 12. Optimizing Your Account
AdWords Search Advertising
AdWords Display Advertising
Exam & Certification
Our course will help you prepare for your Google AdWords Certified Professional Exams. Once you complete this course, you can sign up for Google Partners and take the exams online. You need to clear the AdWords Fundamental exam along with one of the following: Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, or Shopping Advertising. These tests are free of charge. The table given below has more details about pattern and duration of the Google Adwords exams.
- Covers fundamental and intermediate Adwords concepts
- Includes topics like benefits of online advertising and managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns
- Consists of 100 questions and lasts for 120 minutes.
- A minimum of 80% is needed to clear the exam.
- Covers advanced Adwords concepts like creating, managing and measuring search campaigns
- Consists of 98 questions that you need to answer in 120 minutes
- Score a minimum of 80% to clear the exam
- Covers advanced Adwords concepts
- Includes topics like developing, managing and measuring display campaigns
- You need to answer 100 questions in 120 minutes in this exam
- To clear the exam, you need to score a minimum of 80%
- Covers the basics and advanced concepts of mobile advertising
- Includes topics like mobile ad formats, bidding and targeting on mobile and campaign measurement
- You need to answer 74 questions in 120 minutes and score at least 80% to clear the exam
- Covers fundamental and advanced video advertising concepts like producing, managing and measuring campaigns across YouTube and the web
- In this exam, you need to answer 74 questions in 120
- You need to score at least 80% to clear the exam